Dissertation Writers: design and using original graphics to convey many ideas using visual images
You read about design and using original graphics to convey many ideas using visual images (see Unit 4 Reading). Use an original graphic (a table or a graphic depicting relationship or process — see the tutorial). You will be inserting this graphic into your proposal.
For the purposes of this Assignment 2, also submit your graphic with an explanation.
- Design your original graphic in a Word document. These are not to be copied and pasted. Can be: chart, graph, or a table.
- Explain the graphic in a minimum of 200 words.
1) What you are trying to convey?
2) To whom you are trying to convey it?
- Use correct spelling and grammar.
Acceptable references:Primary (original sources) written by experts in the field of study. Secondary sources supported by research in primary sources. Credible sources (experts in the area of study) Peer Reviewed journal articles are REQUIRED. Educational/university websites (edu) may be appropriate. Finally, .gov and .org are usually okay, but be careful. TURNITIN MUST BE UNDER 15%
You will need a minimum of 5 references that are less than 5 years old.