Dissertation Writers: Design organizational structures, systems, and processes that support the strategic goals of the organization.
For this project, you will be creating a situation audit of your own organization. You will prepare to conduct your audit over the next 12 steps of this project, during which you will review various aspects of your organization, including its mission, goals, and values. You will be given the opportunity to submit different parts of your audit for instructor feedback prior to submitting your final situation audit. Read the full description of the final deliverable and the steps to completion.
Begin your situation audit by going to Step 1: Organize Your Work.
When you submit your project, your work will be evaluated using the competencies listed below. You can use the list below to self-check your work before submission.
· 1.3: Provide sufficient, correctly cited support that substantiates the writer’s ideas.
· 1.6: Follow conventions of Standard Written English.
· 6.3: Analyze an organization’s internal strengths and weaknesses for strategic value.
· 6.4: Develop and recommend strategies for an organization’s sustainable competitive advantage.
· 8.1: Evaluate major business/organizational systems and processes and make recommendations for improvement.
· 8.3: Identify and distinguish among organizational structural types and their respective implications for performance.
· 9.1: Design organizational structures, systems, and processes that support the strategic goals of the organization.
· 9.2: Evaluate how human capital serves as a source of competitive advantage.
· 10.2: Analyze financial statements to evaluate and optimize organizational performance.
· 10.3: Determine optimal financial decisions in pursuit of an organization’s goals.