Dissertation Writers: Determine the issues you will specialize in i.e. marriage counseling, helping adolescents with alcoholism, eating disorders, family therapy, clients with issues of drug abuse, etc.
0verview: This final paper will allow students to apply what they learned from the course as well as use their creativity and imagination.
Directions: Imagine you are an experienced counselor and are now going to embark on an exciting new venture of opening your own counseling agency. Write a 1600 – 2000 word (excluding the title page and reference page) paper as if you were actually working as a counselor for your own agency.
- Choose the type of agency you would establish and identify the population you would most like to help and who you have chosen this group.
- Determine the issues you will specialize in i.e. marriage counseling, helping adolescents with alcoholism, eating disorders, family therapy, clients with issues of drug abuse, etc.
- Give proper examples
Include at least 4 references on the reference page. One of them can be the text used in the course. The other references should consist of work from scholarly journals, books, articles, etc.
This paper must:
- have a thesis statement (statement of purpose/intent), must indicate the topics to be covered
- use ONLY professional, objective language. Use objective, formal, not conversational tone/style
- use APA style
- use direct quotes sparingly – work on paraphrasing and appropriate citations for the paraphrased information
Before you submit your assignment to Blackboard, submit it to Turnitin.com using the link below. After you have reviewed your Originality Report and used it to reduce your Similarity Index appropriately (you can submit your assignment to Turnitin.com multiple times), submit BOTH your assignment and the Originality Report to Blackboard.
Submission: To submit your files, choose the link titled, Final Project, above. Use the “Browse My Computer” button in the Attach File area to attach your document. Be sure to complete your submission by choosing the “Submit” button at the bottom of the screen.
Grading: This assignment is worth 150 points and will be graded using the Final Project Rubric. Please use it as a guide toward successful completion of this assignment