Dissertation Writers: Develop employee goals, behavior and actions to achieve outcomes.
When it comes to performance management the process is easy. The process of performance management is when managers ensure that employees’ activities and output contribute to the organizations goals. Meaning that the better performance the employee gives, giving better sales and better profits encourages then enhancement of performance because it gives the offer of better pay and better benefits in return. Managers must make sure performance management with their systems and ideas still treat everyone with equal respect disregarding any seeing of race sex or other things. In the performance management process its keen to remember that job performance can be part contamination part validity and part deficiency. Keeping these in mind when doing a performance check is key to seeing the employees true working skills. There are 6 major steps of performance management.
1. Define performance outcomes for the company division and department.
2. Develop employee goals, behavior and actions to achieve outcomes.
3. Provide support and ongoing performance discussions
4. Evaluate the performance
5. Identify improvements needed or,
6. Provide consequences for performance results
Following these few steps can ensure a good performance process.