Dissertation Writers: Development Strategy:
- Week 1: System and Application Overview: An overview of the system or software application and intended users
- Week 1: Requirements Specification: Detailed requirements specification with both functional and nonfunctional requirements
- Week 2: System and Application Design: A high-level design in the form of use cases and detailed design models utilizing computer-aided software engineering (CASE) tools to represent the data, processes, and interfaces
- Week 3: Test and Quality Assurance Plan: A test and quality assurance plan that included the various tests and quality control measures that need to be taken into consideration
- Week 4: Development Strategy: A development strategy that weighs make versus buy or insourcing versus outsourcing acquisition strategies
Make any updates to the first 4 weeks’ content based on feedback from your instructor and your peers. Make sure that the Key Assignment has a good flow and is cohesive in its presentation of information.