Dissertation Writers: Diabetes and Drug Treatments
Diabetes and Drug Treatments
Need a least 2 and half pages, APA style 3 credible sources above 2013.
Diabetes is an endocrine system disorder that affects millions of children and adults (ADA, 2011). If left untreated, diabetic patients are at risk for several alterations including heart disease, stroke, kidney failure, neuropathy, and blindness. There are various methods for treating diabetes, many of which include some form of drug therapy. The type of diabetes as well as the patient’s behavior factors will impact treatment recommendations. In this Assignment, you compare types of diabetes including drug treatments for type 1, type 2, gestational, and juvenile diabetes.
- Review this week’s media presentation on the endocrine system and diabetes, as well as Chapter 46 of the Arcangelo and Peterson text and the Peterson et al. article in the Learning Resources.
- Reflect on differences between types of diabetes including type 1, type 2, gestational, and juvenile diabetes.
- Select one type of diabetes.
- Consider one type of drug used to treat the type of diabetes you selected including proper preparation and administration of this drug. Then, reflect on dietary considerations related to treatment.
- Think about the short-term and long-term impact of the diabetes you selected on patients including effects of drug treatments.