Dissertation Writers: Discuss ways you would protect your own network data from being analyzed
This week you will examine WireShark, a well-used network-packet analyzer. For this discussion:
- Define a packet analyzer and describe its use
- List commonly used packet analyzers (beyond WireShark)
- List best practices for analyzing packets
- Describe uses (good and bad, ie. hacker) of a packetanalyzer
- Discuss ways you would protect your own network data from being analyzed
Ideally, attach a screen shot showing and discussing an analyzer’s use.