Dissertation Writers: Do you see any trends or correlations between weather elements?
Write a 10-page (not including the weather log) paper that analyzes the accuracy of your selected source’s weather forecasts over a 30-day period. The paper should consider the following questions:
- Overall, how accurate was your source in forecasting weather over the 30-day analysis period? What contributed to the accuracy (or inaccuracy of the forecast)?
- Which elements were most accurately forecast? Which elements were least accurately forecast? Why?
- Do you see any trends or correlations between weather elements?
- Did a front move through the forecasted area? What changes were observed? What were the characteristics of the front?
- Did the weather during your 30-day period deviate from the historical weather in that period? Were there any anomalies? What might be the cause?