Dissertation Writers: Examine the change in amphetamine use and abuse in the U.S. from the 1950s to the present.
prepare a paper that addresses the following:
- Examine the change in amphetamine use and abuse in the U.S. from the 1950s to the present.
- Explain to which schedule amphetamines belong and why they are on the Schedule of Controlled Substances.
- Explain the effects Aaliyah might be experiencing as a result of her regular amphetamine use. Be sure to include:
- Acute effects, chronic effects, and withdrawal
- Effects on physiology (brain and body), behavior, mood, and toxicity
- Give at least three indications from the case study suggesting there may be a problem with Aaliyah’s substance use. That is, describe at least three likely behaviors that Aaliyah is likely to exhibit if she is misusing amphetamines.
Determine whether Aaliyah has a substance use disorder. Include a discussion of DSM criteria. Use the template to help you make the assessment.
Write a 4-5-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M3_A2.doc.