Dissertation Writers: Explain the difference between a small family-owned business and a multinational company in their approach to strategic training and development for employees.
Defining the strategic approach to employee training and development allows organizations to align training and development to overall organizational success. Organizations may provide minimal training for job-specific skills or they may opt for a wide range of training and development opportunities to foster human talent development and ties to succession planning.
Research the purposes and approaches to strategic training and development decisions, and address the following:
1. Define the strategic nature of employee training and development.
3. Explain the difference between a small family-owned business and a multinational company in their approach to strategic training and development for employees.
4. Analyze the relationship between training and development, succession planning, and organizational success.
5. Why is multicultural/diversity training important in organizations
6. What are some legal considerations (employment laws and labor laws) managers must consider in selecting staff for training and development opportunities
You must include a minimum of 2 scholarly references.