Dissertation Writers: Explain the difference between global and local marketing, using examples where appropriate.
Owners of the [the organization from Task 1] were very impressed with the report you wrote for them and they would now like you to give a presentation to them and the general management team on how the marketing plan can be adapted or standardized across international markets and how to organise and evaluate marketing efforts.
You will conduct a presentation which should contain the following:
· Explain the difference between global and local marketing, using examples where appropriate.
· Present an overview of the key arguments in the global v local debate.
· How does the product, pricing, promotional and distribution approach differ when using a variety of international markets?
· Explain and analyse in detail the various international marketing approaches the company can adopt. Use examples from other organisations to further enhance your answer.
· Compare home and international orientation and ways to assess competitors, outlying the implications of each approach.
· Conclusions and recommendations for the company.
|Submission Format for Task 2:
1. The submission is in the form of a 10-minute individual PowerPoint presentation and 5 minutes allocated for questions on the given date. This will be recorded for evidence of submission.
1. Students have to be in Business formals for the presentation
1. The recommended word limit is 1,000 – 1,500 words, including speaker notes, although you will not be penalised for exceeding the total word limit. All work must be supported with research and referenced using the Harvard referencing system.
1. Students can choose to RECORD a video presentation. Attire remains business formals. But, will lose marks as they wouldn’t have the Q&A from the teacher and fellow students. That’s why in class presentation is recommended.
1. The PPT file will be submitted on Edmodo by everybody.
1. Video files recorded should be in MP3 /MP4 format only.