Dissertation Writers: Explain what is meant by a Position Description (PD), and why a PD is considered necessary in all professional roles.
2. Discuss how you plan to incorporate new learning or skills to keep up to date with these two new trends. (Up to 100 words)
3. Outline two ways you can ensure you continue to work professionally within your industry code of practice over the long term. (Up to 80 words)
4. Does your employer have a legal responsibility to ensure you are kept professionally up to date? Discuss. (Up to 60 words) (Up to 60 words)
7. As a worker in the community services sector, do you have the right to join a union to protect your workplace rights and support your professional development? Discuss (Up to 60 words)
8. Outline two rights your employer can legally expect you to meet in the workplace, that may require your continuing professional development.