Dissertation Writers: Explanation of the key operational functions they follow like Six Sigma, Lean Production & Queuing Theory and value it brings to the organisation
Explanation of the key operational functions they follow like Six Sigma, Lean Production & Queuing Theory and value it brings to the organisation
Since reporting on the role of management and leadership within [organisation name] as the HR Manager, the CEO and founder have now asked you to feedback on best approaches and practices with regards to operations management.
This will take the form of a presentation to the leadership team that will address how the leadership and management team can improve overall operations within the company. To assist with this you will need to investigate external business factors that impact upon operational management and the decisions the management team makes.
The presentation slides should cover the following areas:
1. Introduction about the organisation.
2. Explanation of the key operational functions they follow like Six Sigma, Lean Production & Queuing Theory and value it brings to the organisation.(LO3)
3. How operational efficiencies can be improved to successfully meet business objectives using appropriate management techniques like TQM (Total Quality Management) & Just-in-time Inventory Management. (LO3)
4. Conclusions and supported recommendations for future improvements to be taken by the organisation.(LO3)
|Submission Format for Task 2:
1. The submission is in the form of a 10-minute individual PowerPoint presentation and 5 minutes allocated for questions on the given date. This will be recorded for evidence of submission.
1. Students have to be in Business formals for the presentation
1. The recommended word limit is 1,000 – 1,500 words, including speaker notes, although you will not be penalised for exceeding the total word limit. All work must be supported with research and referenced using the Harvard referencing system.
1. Students can choose to RECORD a video presentation. Attire remains business formals. But, will lose marks as they wouldn’t have the Q&A from the teacher and fellow students. That’s why in class presentation is recommended.