Dissertation Writers: GEN 499 In what ways does the activity improve academic writing skills
What You Need to Submit to Waypoint:
- Submit a copy of the feedback within your rough draft that you received from the writing specialist.
- Submit the journal assignment answering the following questions in at least 400 words:
- Identify the top three issues your writing specialist focused on in your rough draft (e.g., paragraph structure, proper use of quotations, thesis statement, etc.).
- Describe what you learned from some of the feedback your writing specialist provided as explanations.
- Was this feedback helpful?
- Evaluate the usefulness of the paper review tool.
- In what ways did this activity improve your academic writing skills?
- Will you use the Ashford Writing Center to review your work in the future? Why or why not?
The journal part of the assignment does not need to be formatted in APA style; however correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation is required.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your journal.