Dissertation Writers: – Identify the company’s mission statement.\
Purpose of Assignment
The Week 1 assignment allows students to explore a company that they are familiar with and relate this to their own experiences to determine the importance of the mission and vision of a business as well as the influence this may have on their own role. The assignment will also allow the student to explore the effects of a company not having a mission statement.
Choose a company that has both a mission and vision statement. This should not be the same company you will choose for the assignments for Weeks 2-5.
Prepare a minimum 700-word summary in which you address the following:
– Identify the company’s mission statement.
– Identify the company’s vision statement.
– Explain what role these have on the way the business operates. Evaluate whether the company’s actions seem to align to their vision and mission statements.
– Examine how the mission and vision of the organization might affect or guide you as an employee or manager in the company.
– Analyze what you think would be the effect if the company did not have a mission statement.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Introductions, conclusions, and APA headings are required in all written assignments in this course. Cite any resource material used in completion of the paper. The introduction shall briefly, and clearly, convey the purpose of the paper. I highly recommend reviewing the Writing Guides for 400-level papers. Papers found to be plagiarized will receive an automatic zero and an academic violation report will be filed. Make sure to use in-text citations and reference any and all resource material.
Cite a minimum of two peer-reviewed references.