Dissertation Writers: Marriage and Current Relationship
· What are the client’s current sexual activities?
· How would the client characterize the relationship?
· During the first year or years of the relationship, how frequent was sexual intercourse?
· How does that compare to current levels of sexual activity?
· What is the frequency of sexual contact?
· What is the amount of time spent being sexually intimate with partner?
· What are the initiation patterns for sexual activity?
· What behaviors does the couple engage in? Examples include kissing, foreplay, oral sex, anal sex, and sexual positions. What are the client’s favorite activities?
· What is the client’s and their partner’s comfort level with the couple’s sexuality in general?
· What about specific behaviors?
· What is the amount and clarity of communication about sex? What is the amount and clarity of communication during sex?
· What does the client find sexually arousing?
· How regularly and consistently are both partners orgasmic?
· When are the client and partner most likely to be interested sexually? When are they least interested?
· Is the client aware of a particular relationship between his or her emotions and his or her sex drive and sexual availability?
· What is the client’s level of satisfaction with the sexual relationship?
· What have been the best and worst periods sexually in the relationship? Why does client think they were so?
· Does couple use contraception? What form? Does the client have any concerns related to contraception?