Dissertation Writers: Normative information and test statistics
Mental Measurements Yearbook with Tests in Print can be found in the “M” section on the Find Articles and More page of the Argosy University online library. For each test using the Mental Measurements Yearbook, explain the following seven topics:
- Test purpose
- Uses, particularly in a forensic setting
- Test development and history (any revisions made)
- Normative information and test statistics
- Applicable populations
- Validity and reliability
- Malingering or deception
- Assessment Categories and Tests:
- Elaborate and discuss these statements in detailed form.
When your paper is complete, you will have a discussion on a total of eight tests Be sure to choose just one test from each category and do not discuss more than eight tests. Also, do not include any tests that are not listed below.