Professional Custom Accounting Papers: Pay structure architecture (pay grades, pay ranges, and pay width)
At a minimum, your compensation and benefit system would include the following components:
- Compensation and benefit philosophy
- Pay structure architecture (pay grades, pay ranges, and pay width)
- Ratio of base pay to incentive (bonus) pay
- Emphases on external equity or internal equity
- Principle type of benefits to include (example: deferred compensation match, health insurance, vacation and sick leave, etc.)
Guidelines for Writing the Final Paper
- Paper must be 2500-3500 words in length, exclusive of Title Page, References Page, Appendix, References, Exhibits, etc .
- Formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide (including title page and reference list).
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
Must utilize a minimum of eight scholarly references in addition to the course text.