Dissertation Writers: PROFESSIONAL NETWORKING STRATEGYPROFESSIONAL NETWORKING STRATEGY
Network Strategy. Create a networking strategy that will assist you in gaining the profession/position/job
See attachment for more instructions
PROFESSIONAL NETWORKING STRATEGY
– Alumni: those you went to school with or may know someone in your future profession;
– Friends/associates: personal relationships that may provide insight, guidance, mentoring, other assistance that could help you better understand your future profession;
– Targeted organizations: organizations that you will contact (email, send resume, call, visit);
– Job banks: what online recruiting services will you post your resume;
– Professional recruiters: are you willing to engage a professional recruiter? If so, who?
– Advertisements: what papers, professional journals, professional organizational web sites,
List the people or the positions within the organization/entity that may be beneficial for you to know and who can provide advice, send resumes, and provide other materials requested about you in regard to the profession/position/job that you want to pursue. Specify what information they may be able to provide you or you will provide and how you can use this information or their service or potential assistance. Take a broad perspective toward your network and ensure you consider local community, state/region, national, and international people and organizations. Students must include two aspects of social media in the Network Strategy. The format should for your network strategy should include (example):
Network Action Reason Possible Outcome
Contact college Potential information May know of plants looking for managers
roommates on being a plant manager and can provide insight to being a plant
Submit your networking strategy using the link found in the Lesson #9 Folder. Provide at least 10 network actions.
My chosen profession is in this link