Dissertation Writers: Sexual Education
· At what age did the client learn and who told client that baby grows inside the mother?
· At what age did the client gain a first understanding of intercourse? At what age did the client learn that the penis could go inside the vagina?
· At what age did the client gain a first understanding of menstruation?
· In general, what kind of sex education did the client have? What was the moral, psychological, and emotional tone?
· How did the client’s father, mother, siblings, peers, and teachers contribute to client’s sexual education?
· Are or were there questions about sex and sexuality that the client has always wondered about?
· In general, you are looking for is an account of how the client first learned about sex and from whom.
· The client’s feelings, impressions, responses, etc.
· What was the client’s impression of their parents’ feelings regarding sex?
· How did religious beliefs apparently affect how sexuality was handled in the family, then and now?
· How was nudity handled in the family?
· Does the client remember first seeing their mother or father nude?
· What about nudity amongst siblings?
· What about impressions and feelings?