Dissertation Writers: Sexual Victimization
Note: Use discretion in asking these questions.
· As a child, did anyone ever touch the client sexually when they did not want them to?
· Has the client ever been forced into sexual acts as a child or adult?
· Who, if anyone, has the client ever had a sexual experience with who was also a relative?
· What happened? With whom?
· Where? When?
· Whom did he or she tell? If no one, why not?
· What did he or she do about it?
· How did or has this affected him or her? Pay attention to any indications of guilt the client may have about these experiences, even if they are denied.