- Dissertation Writers: Strengths and weaknesses of the tool as identified by researchers
- Background/history of the assessment tool
- Ability of Counselors and the public to access the tool
- Types of questions/information collected by the tool
- Types of information yielded from the tool
- Utility of the tool in career counseling
- Strengths and weaknesses of the tool as identified by researchers
- Recommendations you would offer for future research
- Elaborate and discuss these statements in detailed form.
Note: A literature review is a summary and synthesis of research other people have written, as opposed to your views or argument. It essentially tells the reader what has been done. The literature review can help the writer understand a particular concept, problem, or body of information. An example of a literature review has been provided in the recommended reading section above.