Dissertation Writers: the Five Factor Model
The Big Five Model (also known as the Five Factor Model) is the prevailing theory in the trait model of personality. In the second part of your paper, identify and describe each of the five traits included in the big five model: extroversion, agreeableness, conscienciousness, neuroticism, and openness to experience. If you chose to take the online The Big Five Personality Test (Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site., reflect on your results from the test and discuss how you scored on each of the five traits. If you chose not to take the online test, use the assigned readings, video, and your research to explain how the five trait theory describes your personality. Elaborate and discuss these statements in a detailed form.
- Must be five to six double-spaced pages in length (not including the title page and references page) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least two scholarly sources from the Ashford University Library in addition to the required resources for the assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.