Dissertation Writers: The World Trade Organization and the International Monetary Fund
Select any one of the following two global institutions as a case study:
1. The World Trade Organization (WTO) is the only global international organization dealing with the rules of trade between nations. At its heart are the WTO agreements, negotiated and signed by the bulk of the world’s trading nations and ratified in their parliaments. The goal is to help producers of goods and services, exporters, and importers conduct their business.
2. Created in 1945 the International Monetary Fund (IMF) is an organisation composed of 188 countries, working to foster global monetary cooperation, secure financial stability, facilitate international trade, promote high employment and sustainable economic growth, and reduce poverty around the world.
You are required to:
· Demonstrate, using appropriate review of the related literature from a range of sources how the selected agency contributes to the development of global trade.
· Provide relevant examples on how the selected organisation has helped to enhance (or otherwise) global trade in the 21st Century.
· Title Page
· Table of Content
· Executive summary-100 words (excluded from the word count)
· Introduction-100 words
· Analysis and discussion-2300 words
· Conclusions-100 words
· Appendix-please use sparingly
Total Word limit 2500 words.
|FORMATTING AND LAYOUT|
Please note the following when completing your written assignment:
1. Writing: Written in English in an appropriate business/academic style
1. Focus: Focus only on the tasks set in the assignment.
1. Length:2500 words
1. Formatting: Typed on A4 paper in Times New Roman or Arial font 12 with at least 2.5 centimetre space at each edge, double spaced and pages numbered.
1. Document format: Report
1. Ensure a clear title, course, and name or ID number is on a cover sheet and a bibliography using Harvard referencing throughout is also provided.
1. Research: Research should use reliable and relevant sources of information e.g. academic books and journals that have been peer reviewed. The research should be extensive.
The use of a range of information sources is expected – academic books, peer reviewed journal articles, professional articles, press releases and newspaper articles, reliable statistics, company annual reports and other company information. All referencing should be in Harvard style.
This section details the assessment criteria. The extent to which these are demonstrated by you determines your mark. The marks available for each criterion are shown. Lecturers use a similar format to comment on the achievement of the task(s), including those areas in which you have performed well and areas that would benefit from development/improvement.