Dissertation Writers: What were the main challenges faced by Keda in each stage of its ERP project
answer the following six (6) —Mattel or Tesla
- ERP are expensive and risky. Why did Keda Decide to embark on an ERP implementation project?
- What are the major processes of implementing an off-the-shelf ERP system?
- Leadership plays a pivotal role in the success of ERP Projects. Which “leadership best practices” did the Keda managers engage in?
- What were the main challenges faced by Keda in each stage of its ERP project? What factors contributed to the project’s success in the face of these challenges?
- Are the particular strategies adopted by Keda in its ERP project generally applicable to all ERP implementations?
- Culture plays an important role in any project implementation, and perhaps especially for an ERP implementation because the ERP concept originated in a cultural setting. How were Keda’s cultural characteristics leveraged in bringing about project success?
- Elaborate and discuss these statements in a detailed form.