Dissertation Writers: Why is a monitoring, evaluating, and adjusting strategy essential to overall organizational success for the new clinic?
- Identify 10-15 financial and non financial metrics used to assess the viability of opening a satellite clinic.
- From this list, select three financial and three nonfinancial metrics that are the most important and explain their significance (net revenue, demographics, customer relations).
- Where will you find, and how will you gather, the identified metrics you need to develop your assessment? Be sure to identify each metric as external or internal.
- Provide a description for each selected metric (total of six descriptions). Depending on the data provided, how can each metric affect the plans for the new clinic?
- Assuming the satellite clinic will open, how will you set up a monitoring and adjustment program?
- List the required steps.
- Why is a monitoring, evaluating, and adjusting strategy essential to overall organizational success for the new clinic? Provide two possible events that a successful monitoring program could identify and what adjustments could apply.