This assignment is the second component of your course project. Using the same publicly traded company you selected in Unit 2, prepare a detailed analysis of its economic picture.
Within your assignment, complete the following:
o Explain any environmental regulations that affect the company.
o Explain any accounting regulations, such as the Dodd-Frank Act or the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, that affect the company.
o Determine the extent to which regulatory issues impact the company.
• Evaluate the role of ethical considerations in company economic decisions.
o Identify the ethical issues.
o Explain how the ethical issues affect economic decisions.
• Analyze the role of government fiscal monetary policies in the economic decisions of the company.
o Explain how fiscal monetary policies affect the company.
o Explain the effects of higher and lower tax rates on its economic decisions.
Organize your assignment logically with appropriate headings and subheadings. Support your work with at least four scholarly or professional resources and follow APA style and format for your citations and references. Be sure you include a title page and reference page.
• Include a title page and reference page.
• Include 4-6 pages, not counting title page and reference page.
• Use at least three scholarly or professional resources.
• Use APA format for citations and references.
• Set your assignment in Times New Roman, 12 pt., double spaced.
Economic Analysis Scoring Guide.