Essay writing – classroom management plan
- Professionalism – analyze how your professional decisions and actions affect students, families, and other professionals in the learning community. Include examples of professional interactions with various stakeholders including students, parents, co-workers, and administrators.
- Student Engagement Strategies – summarize three strategies that foster active engagement and create supportive learning environments. Include how these strategies meet, or can be differentiated to meet, the various needs presented in the “Class Profile.”
- My Philosophy of Classroom Management – Write a description of the culture you will promote in your classroom applying age-appropriate theories of motivation and behavior among elementary students to create learning environments that support individual students’ development, acquisition of knowledge, and motivation.
- Classroom Procedures – Include five procedures from the “Classroom Procedures” assignment (one of which must address digital citizenship) and indicate how you will systematically teach classroom routines consistent with principles of effective classroom management and human motivation and behavior.
- Rules, Consequences, and Reward System – List and explain your classroom rules. Include a rationale that explains how the system will help create opportunities for students’ active engagement in learning, self-motivation, positive social interaction, and supportive learning environments.
- Communication with Parents/Guardians – Identify three ways you will communicate with parents to establish and maintain a positive collaborative relationship that promotes the intellectual, social, emotional, physical growth, and well-being of students.
Please follow and like us: