- Examine communication, human resources, procurement, and stakeholder management as project management functions.
- Analyze project management processes, scope, and the project management lifecycle within a range of projects.
- Evaluate organizational influences on project management and methods utilized for staffing, managing, and executing a project.
- Analyze approaches to project risk management and techniques used to assess and control project risks.
- Evaluate the concepts of work breakdown structure, coding, forecasting, and scheduling as project control functions.
- Examine the activities and roles of project integration, time, cost, quality, and resource management when managing projects within organizations.