Due Week 10 and worth 200 points
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Define and give meaning to the term e-compensation and then briefly describe internal and external equity as tools for the e-compensation system.
- Justify the use of e-Compensation tools in the job-evaluation process from the perspective of HR, management, and the employee.
- Evaluate three (3) benefits and three (3) drawbacks of a centralized approach to managing merit pay programs compared to a more decentralized approach.
- Suggest three (3) types of integrated analytic features that are needed for compensation planning and decision support in e-Compensation systems.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting guidelines:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the complexities of HRIS administration.
- Evaluate the role of HRIS with performance management, compensation, benefits, and payroll.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in human resource information systems.
- Write clearly and concisely about human resource information systems using proper writing mechanics.