Start by reading and following these instructions:
- Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
- Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
- Consider the discussion and the any insights you gained from it.
- Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Answer these essay questions:
- Explain how communication technology has advanced in the United States in the past five years and how these changes have affected the management process. Include how these changes impact older works and workers from different cultural backgrounds. Then predict how you think communication technology may change in the next five years and the impact it could potentially have.
- Read Case 3-3 of the textbook and complete the Project requirement.
- Read the Back to School (Case 7-1) of the textbook and answer the questions.
- Complete Sections 1, 2, and 5 (A, B, and E for hard-copy textbooks) in the Exercises for Small Groups at the end of Chapter 7. Also explain which exercise you found most difficult and which you found least difficult, and why.
- Length: 1500 – 1750 words; answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner.
- Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style. These do not count towards the minimal word count for this assignment.
- References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least three (3) scholarly sources to support your claims.
- Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx).
- File name: Name your saved file according to your first initial, last name, and the assignment number (for example, “RHall Assignment 1.docx”)
M2 Assignment CLO –1, 2, 3
M2 Assignment UMBO – 1, 4, 5