Reflective Essay: Classroom Management Reflection
Write a 3-4-page paper that includes the following 3 parts & respond to the questions. Include smart goals in 3 parts of the paper. Using APA style and references
Part 1: Classroom Management Self-Inventory include the following paper.
• Explain how critical-thinking skills contribute to academic integrity.
· Based on completing the Classroom Management Self-Inventory for a second time, how have your classroom management skills evolved? Be sure to cite and explain specific changes from Module 1 to Module 7.
· In what specific areas do you feel you need to continue to improve? Be sure to cite specific details and examples from your past professional experiences.
· Develop 2 SMART goals for further development of these areas in relation to specific statements from the Classroom Management Self-Inventory. Be sure to include the action steps/resources needed to help you reach those goals.
Part 2: Motivation and Engagement include the following in paper.
· Explain the motivation strategies and reward systems you have implemented since Module 3 of this course. What strategies are proving effective? What modifications need to be made to ensure other strategies are effective?
· Develop 2 SMART goals for increasing student motivation and engagement in your classroom setting. List the action steps/resources to help you obtain those goals.
Part 3: Final Conclusion Reflection include the following in paper.
· Explain the 2 key insights you gained throughout this course using reference.
· What was new information for you? What do you want to learn more about? How has the course material and resources changed your thinking regarding classroom management?
· Develop 2 SMART goals for creating an effective and positive classroom learning environment. Be sure to include the action steps/resources needed to help you reach those goals.
· Explain your plan for using your professional development presentation as a professional tool for others. In your response, explain one way to use it with your school setting colleagues and one way you might use it with an additional audience.