Answer these essay questions:
- Explain how each of the techniques of active listening should be implemented during an important conference call with a client who is explaining his needs for a project to your team members, who are in multiple locations.
- Read Case 10-3 of the textbook and answer the related questions.
- Search online to find images of high-profile people (politicians, celebrities, etc.) in situations where his or her nonverbal signals show one of the six functions of non-verbal communication: complementing, accenting, contradicting, repeating, regulating, and substituting. (Find one image for each characteristic and paste the photo.) Explain how you identified what their non-verbal communication is saying and whether it matches the verbal messaging they are delivering, if they are speaking.
- Read Case 11-3 of the textbook and answer the related question.
- Length: 1500 – 1750 words; answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner.
- Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style. These do not count towards the minimal word count for this assignment.
- References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least three (3) scholarly sources to support your claims.
- Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx).
- File name: Name your saved file according to your first initial, last name, and the assignment number (for example, “RHall Assignment 1.docx”)
M4 Assignment CLO – 1, 2, 5
M4 Assignment UMBO – 1, 3, 5