1. Define Libertarian Paternalism.
2. What is the difference between a nudge a noodge?
3. What is homo economicus or simply Econs?
4. What is the planning fallacy?
5. Describe status quo bias.
6. Why is Maximizing Choices problematic, in other words why is giving people more choices not necessarily a good thing?
7. Comment on the phrase: ordinary consumers are novices and how does this impact health promotion?
8. Explain what a choice architect is and provide an example of what they do?
9. Explain how Libertarian Paternalism is a promising foundation for bipartisanship.