A minimum of 150 words each question and References (questions #1 – 6) KEEP QUESTION WITH ANSWER EACH QUESTIONS NEED TO HAVE A SCHOLARY SOURCE with a Hyperlink
1. In Chapter 9 of the textbook, Laub argues that a servant organization “is one in which the characteristics of servant leadership are displayed through the organizational culture and practiced by the leadership and the workforce.” Select one of the servant leader organizations from “Fortune’s Best Companies to Work for With Servant Leadership” and explain how the characteristics of servant leadership are displayed and practiced within that organization. (*Note: Do not use SWA or TDIndustries.)
2. Develop a vision statement for any organization of your choice. Your vision statement should be designed to encourage a high-performing and competitive future for the organization and promote servant leadership. Keep the vision under 50 words.
3. How can servant leadership impact followers’ attitudes and behaviors in organizations?
4. What is the role of followership in supporting servant leaders?
5. Explain how servant leadership can improve communities and society. Why is leadership courage important to realize these changes?
6. What could lead to Greenleaf’s theology of institutions becoming a viable model for making societal change? What stands in the way of this idea being achievable