DO NOT USE any outside sources to answer these questions. Use only the word doc attached. has chapters 10-12.
Answer the following questions, Be sure to number your answers, so they correspond with the questions.
Each answer to each question should be at least one paragraph or more. Answers may come from the textbook, from resources provided here in the course in Blackboard, and from your mind.
No work should be submitted from outside sources the Internet or other sources (there are a lot of bad resources on the internet, so stick with what is provided here – I’m interested in your ability to think through and discuss these issues, not copy from external sources).
Be sure to use standard English grammar and spelling.
1. Explain the connections between pleasure, contemplation, and judgment in aesthetic appreciation.
2. Explain how aesthetics, art, and criticism are interrelated.
3. Evaluate David Hume’s view regarding art criticism.
4. Articulate the notion of ‘truth’ in art criticism.
5. Explain if it is possible to have an agreement about aesthetic judgments and if that is a problem.
6. Explain the elements of any moral dilemma: the act, the consequences of the act, and the moral agent.