make sure its your own work and not copy and paste
Book reference: Ferrell, O. C., Thorne, D., & Ferrell, L. (2016). Business and society: A strategic approach to social responsibility & ethics (5th ed.). Chicago, IL: Chicago Business Press.
For this portion of your course project, you will be adding information about the importance of legal, regulatory, and political issues and identifying those present in your chosen firm. How do these issues impact your firm? In addition, this section should meet the criteria below.
- Explain the impact of government on business.
- Articulate the need for appropriate regulatory oversight of business.
- Identify the classes of political strategy.
- Illustrate the application of political strategies and their importance.
- Summarize how corporations influence government decision-making.
- Evaluate how your chosen firm uses lobbying strategies.
A good source of information to assist you in addressing these questions is the annual report(s) of the firm.
This section of your project must be at least two pages in length. You must use at least one academic source, and any information from outside sources should be cited in APA format.