Explain the potential teratogenic effect of folic acid deficiency on the developing fetus.
What is the benefit of maternal serum marker testing?
When is the fetus most vulnerable to the effects of teratogens and why?
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Home.
Creating formative and summative assessments for your assignments is an essential part of guiding instruction for learning. Not only are assessments ensuring that learning is taking place, they are checking for mastery of skills taught.
In Topic 4, you created a wax museum project for your students. In order to modify, strengthen, and adjust instruction as students are creating the wax museum project, research and decide how you will formatively assess students. Additionally, create a summative assessment for the students.
Part 1: Assessment Plan
For this assignment, you will create an assessment plan describing how you will conduct formative assessments while students are creating the project, along with a summative assessment.
Your assessment plan should include:
- The social studies content standards, the arts standards, and the lesson objectives from the original lesson that the assessment plan will align to and measure.
- Four specific examples of formative assessments you will implement.
- Description of a summative assessment.
- Rubric for the summative assessment.
- Your plan to provide effective, descriptive feedback in a timely manner to students following the assessments.
- Specific ways you will accommodate for students with disabilities and language barriers.