Get Cheap assignment Help Online: How did the Scottsboro Case rekindle the unresolved tensions of the civil war and a failed reconstruction?
1. Why was it impossible for Samuel Liebowitz, the best criminal attorney in the U.S. to win a trial in the South?
2. What is the superior force that he both underestimates and is up against?
3. Discuss and explain the power and the role of myth in the creation of this tragedy?
a. Myth: A popular belief or tradition that has grown up around something or someone, especially a belief that embodies the ideals and institutions of a society or segment of society
4. How did the Scottsboro Case rekindle the unresolved tensions of the civil war and a failed reconstruction?
5. What were the trials never about – but should have been? How could half of the boys be guilty and the remainder innocent?
Please follow and like us: