Help With My Essay:As compared to the US Constitution, why is the Texas Constitution so frequently amended
- As compared to the US Constitution, why is the Texas Constitution so frequently amended?
- How does the turnout for elections dealing with constitutional amendments compare to turnout for presidential elections?
- Do you think the level of turnout influences the legitimacy of the amendments that are passed or rejected?
- Is Proposition 2 a violation of the equal protection clause of the U.S. Constitution?
- Should Proposition 2 be deleted from the Texas Constitution? Why or why not?
- Must the state recognize same-sex marriages that have been licensed and performed lawfully in another state? If so, why? If not, why not?
- Do you believe that religious freedom gives people the right to deny their services for same-sex marriages? If so, why? If not, why not?