Help With My Essay:Discuss the methods used by the leader to inspire members of the organization to achieve the organizational mission.
- Analyze the factors that make the CEO (or top leader) of your selected organization a strategic leader. Alternatively, if the leader is not strategic, analyze the factors that support that conclusion.
- Evaluate the reasons why the leader might be described as great, or good, or some other descriptor. If the leader is not considered great, what behaviors might elevate his/her leadership to the next level?
- How does the organization define its leadership model (e.g., on web pages or organizational publications)? What key words are evident in organizational materials that might reveal its approach to leadership? Evaluate how the model and key words connect to strategic leadership.
- Discuss the methods used by the leader to inspire members of the organization to achieve the organizational mission. How do those methods relate to the leadership theories discussed in this week’s lecture? Based on your analysis, which theory seems to most fit the leader?
- Evaluate the measurable objectives that the organization uses to determine whether it is great or extraordinary. If those measures exist, analyze whether the organization is achieving greatness. If those measures don’t exist, what measures might be used to determine greatness for the organization?