Help With My Essay:Explain at least three uses for multi-dimensional arrays.
- Explain at least three uses for multi-dimensional arrays.
- What does it mean when we say a multi-dimensional array is an array of arrays? Explain in detail and give an example.
- Multidimensional array are crucial in organizing data which is in subgroups to be within an array. With these multidimensional arrays, data becomes well organized in elements of an array.
- Multidimensional array help to store data in form of matrixes. For example a train timetable or schedule which is not possible to store it as a single dimensional array.
- It is also used to replace the work of a spreadsheet. The data is arranged into columns and rows in an array which is similar to spreadsheet.