Help With My Essay:Victim and Witness Statements, Suspect Interrogation
Victim and Witness Statements, Suspect Interrogation
- What is the proper process for obtaining a statement from both the suspect and the victim in this incident?
- Will you be able to use the information provided to patrol officers by the suspect immediately after his arrest?
- If your partner interviewed the suspect at the scene and threatened him, would this be lawful? Why or why not?
- If your partner lied to the suspect to gain information from him, would this information be usable?
- hat if your partner read the suspect his rights before the interrogation?
- What has the Supreme Court said about the use of deception in interrogating a suspect?
- Where would you interview the female victim?
- Who would do the interview, and how should it be conducted?
- What types of questions should the interviewer ask the suspect and the victim in this crime? Why?