For this Critical Thinking assignment, imagine that you are tasked with evaluating a major purchase, a magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) machine, by your healthcare organization. You have been asked to determine which of three options of a capital asset that your company should invest in.
You are given the following information for the three options (Option A, Option B, and Option C). All figures are in Saudi riyals – SAR.
10% Rate of Return
For this project, the option you choose is based on your present value (PV) and payback period calculations. You must choose one of the three option choices (A, B, or C). In the event that your calculations are contradictory, you are to determine which method is the most accurate. Be sure to highlight the time value of money as one of your considerations.
Construct a PowerPoint presentation meeting the following structural requirements. Your presentation must:
- Be organized, using professional themes and transitions in addressing the evaluation of the purchase.
- Consist of four slides, not including the title and reference slides (six total slides).
- Provide in each slide detailed speakers notes—a minimum of 100 words in length. Notes must draw from, and cite, relevant reference materials.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of two scholarly articles from peer-reviewed journals. Additional sources may come from the class readings or textbook, but a minimum of two must be external.
- The Saudi Digital Library is a good place to find these references.
- Follow APA writing standards..