Homework Help-Marketing plan
A marketing plan for a product/service which is a product of your choice that is not available now or in other words: a made-up product. It can be something you have thought about or a product or service that intrigues you. Your ultimate marketing plan will be to see how you can solve the issue of getting the consumer to want to buy the product/service.
- Set up a SWOTT analysis – use as much real information as you can find. Do a situation analysis.
- Based on the SWOTT, what are your marketing objectives? Tactics?
- How will you promote the product? How will you use traditional media versus new social media?
- What is the budget?
- Product information. What is the product? What need does it fulfill? How is it priced?
- Who is the prime prospect? Who is most likely to buy/use the product? Who is the heavy user?
- What is the nature of the market? How is it going to sell? Where? Competition?
- How will you evaluate the plan?