Identify and describe the possible roles of the media in influencing government and its citizens using specific descriptive examples
Instructions You are attending an international journalist event and have been chosen to give a presentation of the roles of the media in influencing government and its citizens. Identify and describe the possible roles of the media in influencing government and its citizens using specific descriptive examples. Please create a PowerPoint presentation to assist you in your presentation.
As you complete your presentation, be sure to:
· Use speaker’s notes to expand upon the bullet point main ideas on your slides, making references to research and theory with citation.
· Proof your work
· Use visuals (pictures, video, narration, graphs, etc.) to compliment the text in your presentation and to reinforce your content.
· Do not just write a paper and copy chunks of it into each slide. Treat this as if you were going to give this presentation live.
Presentation Requirements (APA format)
· Length: 8-10 substantive slides (excluding cover and references slides)
· Font should not be smaller than size 16-point
· Parenthetical in-text citations included and formatted in APA style
· References slide (a minimum of 2 outside scholarly sources plus the textbook and/or the weekly lesson for each course outcome)
· Title and introduction slide required
This activity will be graded using the Assignment Grading Rubric.
Text book Whitman Cobb, W. N. (2020). Political science today (1st ed.). Washington, DC: Sage, CQ Presstheory (pp. 51–61). New York, NY: Routledge.
And other scholarly articles recent
POLI330 Week 2 Media Slides Grading Rubric (100 pts)
Please respond to the following:
- Some top administrators believe that they should welcome congressional oversight in areas in which committees or members have legitimate concerns. Discuss 2–3 reasons a public administrator might hold this view.