Identify an authentic discrimination situation that you either personally witnessed or researched from literature regarding an employee from a Title VII protected class related to human resource management.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word analysis of the legal issue and how a nurse leader could prevent this from happening. Your analysis should:
- Describe the chosen authentic discrimination case.
- Explore the ethical principles violated in this case.
- Identify which Title VII protected class is involved.
- Identify the state and federal laws that were violated.
- Explore and develop evidence-based methods to prevent this from happening in your own organization.
- Write a short policy (can be amending an existing one) that meets the needs of the agency given this issue identified.
- Describe how you would make changes to the human resources polices for your human resources department.
Research at least three peer-reviewed journal articles less than 5 years old to support your assignment.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.