Individual business model and plan (2,500-word limit)
Prepare a Business model and plan for an Australia-based, brand new, for-profit business venture that you might enter yourself into in the future. The business idea must be different from the one which has already been used and presented in the group assessment. Suggested headings and subheadings:
Cover page (please indicate your full name, student ID, lecturer’s name, and Word count)
Executive Summary (Not included in the word count)
Table of Contents
- Introduction (to your proposed Australia-based, brand new, for-profit business venture) (please make sure to include a clear introduction of the business idea so that first time readers can understand – to cover at least some important information such as product features/benefits/experiences, who and where the target customers are, what customer needs/wants/problems the venture is trying to address, and what makes the product/service differentiated from current oppositions/competitive offerings on the market)
- Industry and market analyses (support your analyses/arguments with relevant secondary data/facts and figures, and apply/reflect on relevant theories where possible/relevant).
- Product feasibility, Market feasibility and Economic feasibility (please refer to chapter 3 in the prescribed textbook for the relevant framework).
- Business Model Canvas (please make sure to include a completed Business Model Canvas for your proposed venture at the beginning of this section, and support your analyses/arguments for the below sub-sections with relevant secondary data/facts and figures, and apply/reflect on relevant (entrepreneurship) theories where possible/relevant).
- Customer Segments
- Value Proposition
- Customer Relationships
- Key Activities
- Key Resources
- Key Partners
- Cost Structure
- Revenue Structure
- Ethical consideration: Is there any ethical issue(s) that your venture might have to address? (Please also refer to the marking rubric in subject learning guide for more information about this criteria)
References (at least 12 references required, at least 03 academic references needed; Harvard or APA referencing style).
Note: Individual assignment, 2,500 words (+/- 10%), report format with headings and sub-headings, 12 Times New Roman font, 1.5 spacing