Your marketing strategy must include the following elements:
- Introduction: Provide here the basic data about the company, including information about the founder, type of business or industry, product lines, market share, and size.
- Explain the company’s mission, goals, and corporate strategy.
- Provide a rationale for your product introduction in an international market supported by industry/country information.
- Present an overview of your marketing strategy and justify your reasoning.
- Explain how you will align the 4P’s, 5C’s, and STP to the marketing strategy.
- Provide short-term and long-term measures to determine the success of the marketing strategy.