Refer to the Attached scenario – 4 Page Double Spaced
- Analyze the organizational design of the selected agency’s human resource management in relationship to the entire organization. Assess its strengths and weaknesses. (Title this section “Organizational Design”)
- Assess the agency in terms of its global or international linkages, highlighting its application of theory to its approach to personnel management. (Title this section “Global Linkages and Personnel Management”)
- Analyze at least three (3) of the major components of the agency’s human resource system’s goals and practices regarding the recruitment and hiring of a qualified workforce. (Title this section “Personnel Recruitment and Hiring Practices”)
- Evaluate the agency’s approach to training and programs provided for new and existing employees for the development of knowledge, skills, and overall competencies, highlighting the strengths and weaknesses. (Title this section “Employee Skills Training”)
- Recommend at least two (2) actions the agency could take to improve in the areas of recruiting and training a qualified workforce. (Title this section “Recruiting and Training Recommendations”)
- Appropriately incorporate at least four (4) quality sources. A quality source can be either popular, such as a news article, or scholarly, such as peer reviewed works.
- List the three major institutions (branches) established by the Constitution and the corresponding Constitutional Article number that explains how each branch is to function. Which branch is not subject to elections? Explain why not, according to the text.